Forge – A Workout Logging Application built with Ionic- 1 min
Forge is a mobile workout logging app for strength training that I built for my final year project. I found that lots of workout logging apps were unnecessarily complicated so I designed Forge to be really simple and easy to use.
- Simple but powerful exercise logging.
- Massive exercises database (500+ exercises).
- Clean and minimalistic UI.
- Clever tracking of progress and personal records.
- Back up and synchronization across logged in devices.
- Published on the play store.
- Built with Ionic – A framework that lets you build cross-platform apps using Cordova and Angular.js
- Node.js microservices back-end built with Hapi and Seneca.
- Built a CI/CD pipeline that automatically publishes the app on the play store.
- Received a first class honours degree from Waterford IT with this project.
Key Technologies & Libraries
- Apache Cordova
- HTML & CSS
- Forge App – The mobile application
- Forge API – The API